We offer a structured and stimulating curriculum where we focus on developing the whole child by incorporating all aspects of their growth.
Our weekly themes and activities balance the different areas of play and cognitive development. We incorporate sensory activities daily and science lessons every second week to create a solid foundation for future education.
Our holistic approach to learning focus on all areas of development through the various themes and activities.
- Personal, social and emotional – relationships, feelings, self-confidence, life skills and sensory integration.
- Language- listening, understanding and speech.
- Cognitive- problem solving, logical thinking, creative thinking, reasoning, counting, sorting, patterns, reading and writing skills.
- Understanding of the world – curiosity, knowledge, investigation, objects and community.
- Physical – coordination, movement, control, fitness, body awareness.
- Creative- music, art, craft, imagination, construction.
- Fine motor- hand-eye coordination, small muscle development.
- Gross motor – whole body movement of muscles that perform everyday functions.
- Life skills – Everyday basic life skills that equip them for their future and builds self- confidence.
We have a sport program called PhD (physical health development) that teaches children the basic skills in tennis, cricket, golf, hockey and soccer. This program helps children with self-respect, discipline, communication, listening skills and sportsmanship.
Young children learn by acting and experiencing, we provide an environment that encourages curiosity, exploration and problem solving thereby allowing for individual growth and development of a positive self-image
“The principal goal of education in the schools should be creating men and women who are capable of doing new things, not simply repeating what other generations have done; men and women who are creative, inventive and discoverers, who can be critical and verify, and not accept, everything they are offered” Jean Piaget.
06:00 - 07:00
07:00 - 07:30
07:30 - 07:45
07:45 - 08:00
08:00 - 08:15
08:15 - 08:45
08:45 - 09:00
09:00 - 09:15
09:15 - 09:45
Art/ Fine Motor/ Sensory
09:45 - 10:00
10:00 - 10:15
Snack (Clean up)+ (Sunscreen)
10:15 - 10:45
10:45 - 11:00
11:00 - 11:15
11:15 - 11:30 Second Ring
Visual perception, Language literacy, Auditory perception, maths, music + story
11:30 - 11:45
11:45 - 12:00
12:00 - 14:00
14:00 - 14:15
Wake up + Toilet Routine
14:15 - 14:45
14:45 - 15:00
Toilet Routine + Sunscreen
15:00 - 15:45
15:45 - 16:00
Wash up + Toilet Routine
16:00 - 16:15
16:15 - 18:00
Free play and Departure