Health And Safety
Health and safety at LaLa Land is of the highest quality.
Our priority is to keep your child safe and our facility clean and hygienic at all times.
Our facilities are cleaned daily, on an ongoing basis by our lovely cleaning team.
We have a low cross-infection rate regarding child illnesses as we follow a thorough cleaning program and make use of the company sprinkle spray www.sprinklespray.co.za that disinfect our whole school (toys , matrasses, cots, carpets etc.) on a weekly basis, throughout the year.
Hand sanitizers are located in the kitchen, bathrooms, classrooms and nappy changing areas.
Staff attended and obtained certificates in first aid level 2, fire training and a health and safety representative course.
Our security measures ensure that you can have peace of mind while your child is here at LaLa Land.
- CCTV Cameras in and outside the school.
- Fully walled and secured property with electric gate.
- Protection from a 24 hour armed response security company.
- Panic buttons linked to the armed response security company.
- Part of our neighbourhood watch.
- Secured and safe parking inside the school yard.
- Secure entrance with teacher on duty at all times.
- Strict control of who collects children from school.
- All parents are required to sign children in and out of school.